2022 ASUCRP Conference
Monday, November 14 – Thursday, November 17, 2022
Reservation Procedure: Please select the following link to reserve a room. ASUCRP Conference 2022 Sheraton Sand Key Reservations
Individual attendees are responsible for their own guestroom charges and incidentals. Should you need to cancel your reservation you will have up to 48 hours prior to arrival to cancel. Attendees must identify themselves as being part of Association of State Uniform Crime Reporting Programs to ensure the special rate.
Room rates are available 3 days before and 3 days after the conference dates at the same rate; availability is limited and therefore we recommend you reserve your rooms at your earliest convenience. If you would like to book for an extended period, follow the instructions below:
- Make your reservation for the allowable conference dates (Monday, November 14 – Friday, November 18)
- Have your confirmation number ready
- Contact hotel directly at (727) 595-1611 and speak with in-house reservations or email firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate additional days
- A modified reservation will be sent to your email
The Sheraton Sand Key does not provide shuttle service. The estimated taxi/uber/lyft fare is $40 USD (one-way) from Tampa International Airport.
Registration is now open. Select the following link to register for attendance (cost is listed below). ASUCRP 2022 Conference Registration
- State Program Manager (or Delegate) – $525.00
- All Other Attendees – $575.00
- Federal Partners – $575.00
- Single Day Registration – $200.00 / Day
- Vendor – $625.00
- Additional Vendor Personnel – $525.00
After October 10, 2022 the fee will increase by $25.00. The registration fee includes 5 meals (3 breakfasts, 2 lunches) and all breaks.
You may purchase additional meals for friends or family members that will be traveling with you for $40.00 per meal.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation prior to October 31, 2022 will receive a refund of registration costs, not to include credit card processing fee. Cancellation after October 31, 2022 is nonrefundable.
Tentative Agenda: Click the following link to see the agenda (subject to change). Conference Agenda
Click this link for